Saturday, February 7, 2009
New Year
Its a New Year! I have been contemplating what my goals are going to be this year and it is already February and I still haven't finished adding to this list. I realize I have a lot to get done and not much time to do it! Time is so relative. Like Einstein's theory of relativity: If you touch a hot pan a second feels like an hour but an hour with your significant other can feel like a second. When we are young we envision the life we want but it never ever crosses your mind that it just won't work out that way, or at least not as perfectly as you may have envisioned it in your mind! Time presents challenges and the act of living presents obstacles, but its these obstacles that makes us stronger. People who have never had to battle any obstacles crumble under pressure. Our current recession is a great example. People have already begun committing suicide because they lost that job with the six figure salary. Now that does suck but I don't recommend jumping off no cliffs! So I have gone back to my childhood to remember that life I envisioned for myself and now its time for a new chapter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment