Saturday, December 13, 2008

Waiting

In my 26 years of living I have seen many women waiting. Waiting on what one might ask.......waiting on the man they love to give into whatever need they may have at the time which is usually a solid commitment also known as marriage. But as a woman still dating I have to wonder what makes women wait because I just don't have the patience. Many may say that I haven't been in love so I don't understand. Honestly I can't understand. I have trouble understanding why a decent woman who works, pays her bills, keeps herself up, and has her own car and crib would want to demean herself waiting on a commitment from a man? You are to step aside while he screws around while still doing all those nice and cute things so that some other woman doesn't steal your spot? You have got to be kidding me!!! I would rather be alone then be a side dish! If he isn't ready to commit than you know what you have to do....its time to make that move. If he wants you then either he is going to decide to be ready or decide to let you go so that he can be free until he is sure that he is ready for something long term. In the meantime you keep dating, start a blog, take a vacation...do whatever you have to do to keep your life moving and not stagnated waiting on something that may not be meant for you to have in the first place...

No comments:

Post a Comment